Green Commercial Cleaning Services
Stratus Building Solutions franchisees offer our distinctive Stratus Green Clean commercial cleaning program inclusive, and at no additional cost with all of our janitorial service contracts. Since 2009, Stratus has offered this forward-thinking benefit to all of its clients after originally creating it to complement Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design projects (LEED) and the Green Building Rating System developed by the U.S. Green Building Council. After extensive research, we realized that it was in the interest of our franchisees, customers, and the environment to introduce this as our company's green commercial cleaning service standard.
Protecting Your Facility
Cleaning products are a major contributor to indoor air quality issues in closed environments. Many commercial cleaning products contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which can give rise to respiratory irritations, headaches, and other symptoms in workers and building occupants. These negative effects should be taken into particular consideration when children and those with already compromised immune systems are involved, like in daycares and dialysis centers. Therefore, all Stratus commercial cleaning materials, processes, and equipment are selected for their environmental attributes.
Other motivating factors why our commercial cleaning franchise is helping customers adopt green janitorial services include:
- Employee Health and Safety
- Government Regulations
- Corporate Mandates
- Waste/Cost Reduction
- Increased Recycling/Compliance
- Employee and Public Relations
- Desire to Help the Environment
Stratus Green Cleaning Chemicals
- Green Seal Certified:
- No Known Carcinogens
- Certified effective to other competing cleaners
- Dilution control system to minimize waste
- Use of proper amount (avoiding overuse)
- Color-Coded to match microfibers to prevent cross-contamination
- Healthier for your employees, customers, and cleaners
Stratus Green Clean products and services fit the environmental and health-conscious needs of any business. Create a clean and safe environment for your customers and employees, inquire today!
Green Commercial Cleaning Technology
Stratus Green Clean janitorial service materials, processes, and equipment are selected for their health and environmental attributes:
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths and Mops
- Microfiber attracts and traps dirt to completely remove it from your facility
- Low water and chemical use
- Color-coded to reduce cross-contamination risks
- Back-pack vacuum with 4-stage HEPA filter
- Microfilters and Micro-Tex filters remove hair, pollen, dust, mold and most bacteria particles down to 0.1 microns with 99.99% efficiency
Additional Green Services
UVC Sanitizing Wand
- At an additional cost, add our deep sanitation services using UV-C light
- Reaches those difficult spots like keyboards
- Chemical-free, odorless UV-C light sanitizes viruses, bacteria, mold and dust mites
Other Green Tools, Materials and Processes
- 100% post-consumer recycled janitorial utility cans and mop buckets
- Post-consumer recycled paper products for kitchens and restrooms
- Paperless proposals and invoice systems
- Creating a specific Green Cleaning plan for your facility
- Recycling systems and waste removal
- Identification of Sources of contamination and pollution
Stratus Green Clean products and services fit the environmental and health-conscious needs of any business. Create a clean and safe environment for your customers and employees by contacting us today!
Small offices to large facilities, Stratus has you covered.
Green Seal Certified chemicals and green processes are our standard.
Stratus is here to help with your emergency and recurring needs.
Latest in Cleaning Technology
Cutting edge tools and processes assure the highest level of clean.