More and more people are foregoing their regular day jobs to pursue opportunities where they can work for themselves. As this trend continues, franchise ownership is on the rise, and for good reason! Franchisees enjoy the perfect combination of earning a living their way while being supported by an established corporate model.
As a leading janitorial franchise company in Canada, Stratus Building Solutions offers business opportunities to individuals who want to be their own boss and earn money on their own terms. Our franchisees are empowered to run their own business while having the support of a proven franchise system. Stratus franchisees enjoy many benefits, such as:
- Business-to-business services model: Businesses have a need for recurring cleaning services, which means recurring contracts. Additionally, your staff will be working in professional environments with established procedures, making it easy to develop routines for your services.
- Custom systems: Proprietary management and marketing systems from Stratus make running your franchise easy, and support is available as needed.
- Demand for services: Most businesses prefer to outsource the tasks or processes that they are not experts at, and this includes their daily, routine, or one-time cleaning services. What this means for a Stratus franchisee is that you already have potential customers in your area who are seeking your services.
- Exclusive territories: There is no internal competition from other Stratus franchisees, your region is yours alone. This way, you can focus on running and marketing your business without also having to worry about securing a client before another franchisee does.
- Recession and pandemic resistant: Cleaning is not an optional task for businesses, it is necessary for them to present a professional appearance, keep guests and employees healthy, and to stay compliant with business regulations. Because of this, even a recession or pandemic will not cause a business to cancel their cleaning services, and in the case of a pandemic, they may even need to increase their services.
- Recurring revenue: Most of your customers will sign on for scheduled, routine services that they need monthly, weekly, or even daily, meaning your franchise has assured, expected revenue each month.
- Scalable model: Your franchise has opportunities to increase revenue based on your means and ambitions, with no unnecessary expansions.
Standard working hours: Maintain your current lifestyle and enjoy time for family and leisure with standard Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. working hours. There are many advantages to becoming a Stratus franchise owner! To learn more and for information about joining our janitorial franchise company in Canada, visit StratusClean.com today.