Carpet Cleaning Services for all Facilities
Carpets take a tremendous amount of abuse from tracked in dust, mud and spills. Soils, grit, foods and bacteria can become deeply embedded in the carpet body. We usually can’t see them, but these soils can attack the carpet pile and shorten its life.
Routine Carpet Maintenance
While under regular contract, our procedures are performed every day by your local Stratus franchise to prevent damage to carpet and to keep carpets looking newer, longer.
- Soil and Spot Prevention: We will protect your carpet from outdoor soils and stains with a regular sweeping program, properly placed walk-off mats and soil and stain repellent treatments.
- Vacuum Cleaning: Carpets in heavy traffic lanes need daily cleaning.
- Daily Spot Removal: Quick, attention to a spot can prevent it from becoming a stain.
Interim Carpet Cleaning Services
Although daily vacuuming and spot treatment are the most important steps in carpet maintenance, your carpets will periodically require deeper cleaning which your Stratus Building Solutions franchise is able to provide.
- Bonnet Cleaning: A rotary floor machine, yarn bonnet and the right cleaner loosens soil on the upper carpet fibers.
- Carpet Shampooing: Shampoo equipment combines agitation with a high foaming cleaner to loosen and suspends soils so they can be removed by dry vacuuming.
Restorative Carpet Cleaning Services
Have high traffic, neglected or area where soils and residues left by other methods need to be removed by the more aggressive cleaning? Look no further than Stratus, your franchise is here to help with our restorative carpet cleaning expertise.
- Extraction Cleaning: With hot water, non-foaming cleaners are forced into the carpet and then immediately recovered with their soils by a powerful vacuum.
- Special Treatments: Includes odor counteractants, protective treatments, and other specialized applications.